DOWNLOAD THE EXECUTIVE BODY AND MEMBERS CLICK DOWN LINK
APBUMA is one of Top trade Association of Pakistan and have strong presence all over the country with its Zonal Offices in Faisalabad, Lahore, Karachi and Head office in Multan. It represents broad spectrum of textile industry from very large groups to very small entities and promotes their interests by providing feedback to policy makers. Being one of the most proactive Association of country, it has been privileged to host and interact with number of high dignities from and outside the country like Federal Ministers & Secretaries of Finance, Commerce, Textile, Industries, advisor to Prime Minister, Governor State Bank, foreign Ambassador and many others. In quota regime, it was the one of top Association dealing in bed-linen/Home textiles and completely arranged Heimtextile Fair (1989 &1993) for its members in collaboration with TDAP then EPB.
Since its inception in 1983, APBUMA has served the Textile sector all over the Pakistan and specially the long neglected area of Southern Punjab. During the span of more than 35th years in service, it has undertaken the various projects like establishment of College of Textile Engineering Multan, Multan Dry-port Trust, Cluster Council for Bedsheets & Upholstery & Scientific Centre are few to mention. These projects are the reflections of APBUMA’S organizational mission to ensure Member’s and Trade Body’s satisfaction through committed endeavors of its Association Leaders.
· Heimtextil Fair Frankfurt : 1989
· Heimtextil Fair Frankfurt : 1993
· Hong Kong Fair : 1995
· Heimtextil Miami USA : 2000
· 2nd ECO-Trade Fair Pakistan : 2008
· EXPO-Pakistan 2008 : 2008 TRAINING ABROAD
· Taj Din Mansha Secretary General Attended Trade Fair Participation Training-19 in Rotterdam (Netherlands) from 2nd September 2009 to 11th September 2009 under the arrangements of CBI. TRADE DELEGATION ABROAD 2008-2009 UNDER TDAP
· Home Textile Trade Delegation USA: 4-Members Represented APBUMA.
· Home Textile Trade Delegation EU-Countries: 2-Members Represented APBUMA.
· Home Textile Trade Delegation to Bangladesh: 5-Members Represented APBUMA.